Immaculate Trading Company is committed to implementing the appropriate quality management systems and processes to enable the delivery of the highest practicable quality products and services.
We will therefore:
- Maintain a quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and other requirements;
- Clearly understand the current and potential future requirements and expectations of our customers;
- Establish, implement and maintain documented Quality objectives and targets;
- Work closely with our fans, customers, suppliers and partners to achieve business and quality objectives;
- Deliver products and services of the highest practicable quality, reliability and consistency that meet our customers’ requirements;
- Implement quality management in a systematic and planned way through the application of management systems that support the delivery of the business plan;
- Educate and train our people to support the delivery of high quality products and services;
- Establish and measure performance and customer satisfaction against appropriate quality objectives and/or targets;
- Measure at an appropriate level service performance and customer satisfaction. Continually review and improve our processes and levels of service;
We all share the responsibility for the delivery of high quality products and services and for continual improvement. Long term relationships require on-going commitment to achieving business excellence.